Even in New York, where you’re used to the surreal, this was an unusual sight.
Melissa McCarthy, the upcoming host of “Saturday Night Live” who has drawn raves for her spot-on imitation of White House press secretary Sean Spicer, was spotted cruising the streets of Manhattan Friday morning on her way to Rockefeller Center in a mobile podium.
So guys…this just happened on 59th St in NYC. @melissamccarthy@NBCSN#Spiceypic.twitter.com/PtOpneSRGU — Sherrilyn Ifill (@Sifill_LDF) May 12, 2017
So guys…this just happened on 59th St in NYC. @melissamccarthy@NBCSN#Spiceypic.twitter.com/PtOpneSRGU
— Sherrilyn Ifill (@Sifill_LDF) May 12, 2017
McCarthy, in full Spicer attire, appeared to be navigating nicely through the morning gridlock.
- McCarthy a Welcome Return to Spicer Up ‘SNL’
McCarthy’s hosting performance this weekend will land her in the so-called “Five-Timers Club” with the likes of Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin, Tom Hanks and Justin Timberlake.
- From Spicey to Kush: ‘SNL’s’ First 100 Days of Trump
Latest posts by Juan Carlin (see all)
- ‘Tonight’: Musical Genre Challenge With Jamie Foxx - May 25, 2017
- ‘Tonight’: Niall Horan Makes Fallon Do Gangnam Style - May 25, 2017
- ‘Late Night’: Closer Look at Gianforte and the 1st Amendment - May 25, 2017